- Good to go; Pixelbook Go lets you stay unplugged for up to 12 hours,  so you don’t need to carry a charger; And when you do need a charge, get up to 2 hours of use in just 20 minutes so you can keep going 
- Made to move; Pixelbook Go is lightweight – barely 2 pounds; It’s 13 mm thin with a greppable design, making it easier to carry 
- Get it done Fast; Pixelbook Go starts up in seconds; The 8th Gen Intel Core processor is quick and responsive, powering everything you do; And Chrome OS doesn’t slow down over time so it always feels like new 
- Go without worry; Pixelbook Go is designed to prevent things from getting off track; The Titan C security chip and built-in anti-virus software help protect your data; And Chrome OS updates automatically always giving you the latest features and security 
- Built for comfort; A backlit keyboard and Hush Keys make using Pixelbook Go comfortable and quite; The touchpad is spacious and accurate, so you only need to use a light touch; The fanless design stays cool to let you comfortably use it on your lap
- Ready to entertain; With brilliant 13.3” HD touchscreen display and dual stereo speakers, you get amazing picture and sound for watching movies, editing photos, or video chatting
Google Pixelbook Go Announcement 2019 | Promo Video
Google Pixelbook Go i5 Chromebook 16GB/128GB Just Black - https://amzn.to/31Ga84F Google Pixelbook (i7, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB) - https://amzn.to/2MWJEXi ...
Pixelbook Go Setup & Review, What a Chromebook Can Do For You
The Pixelbook Go is the latest Chromebook from Google. It is think, lightweight & even has a touch screen! This video will help you setup the Pixelbook Go, add ...